On my youtube channel promoted by pistachioconsulting.com I often show different types of cheesecakes and I know they might seem a bit eccentric. However, this Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe is very simple to make.its topped with tasty strawberries and home made strawberry sauce
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Serving: 12–15 Servings
- Author : Recipemina
2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
3 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup salted butter, melted24 ounces cream cheese
1 cup sugar
3 tbsp all purpose flour
3/4 cup sour cream, (room temperature)
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
3 large eggs
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE TOPPING
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 tbsp cornstarch
1 1/2 cups pureed strawberries
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups chopped strawberries
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
1/4 cup powder sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Grease a pan with oil.Combine the graham cracker crumbs,sugar,melted butter in a small bowl. Press the mixture into the base of the pan.Bake for 10 minutes, at that point put aside to cool.
- Turn down the oven.temperature to 300°F (148°C).2.Take a large mixing bowl and blend the cream cheese, sugar and flour on low speed until well totally consolidated and smooth. make sure to utilize low speed to reduce the amount of air added to the batter, which can cause brakes.
- Scratch down the sides of the bowl.pour the sour cream and vanilla extract mix on low speed until well mixed.Further Add eggs one at a time, mixing slowly to combine. Be sure everything is well combined.
- Add the batter into the pan with the outside lyre and spread equally Prepare the cheesecake for 30 minutes.Off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven and enter way shut for 20 minutes.Open the door of the oven, with the cheesecake inside, for 15 minutes.
- The slow process helps prevent the cheesecake from cracking.Move the cheesecake in the fridge to cool totally 3-4 hours.To make the strawberry beating, join the sugar and cornstarch in an enormous pan.
- Mix in the strawberry puree.Cook over medium flame stir constantly until batter thickens and reach boiling point about 15 to 20 minutes Permit to bubble for 1/2 minutes, at that point expel from heat.
- Mix in vanilla extract and hacked strawberries and Allow to cool for around 15-20 minutes.Pour the fixing over the cheesecake and allow to cool totally, 3-4 hours or medium-term. You could serve the sauce quickly, yet it will thicken as it cools.
- To make the whipped cream, add everything to a huge blender bowl and whip on rapid until hardened pinnacles structure. Serve cuts of the cheesecake with the whipped cream, whenever wanted.
- See My Other Recipe Herehttps://recipemina.com/mexican-rice-recipe-very-delicious-easy-to-cook